Pages





Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tutorial for Tissue Box Cover with Cricut Craft Room

Good Morning!

Today's project is a rerun... I have made many of theses before, but this time I created a cut file for the Cricut Craft Room. I will share it with anyone who asks :)

First I am showing you the screen shots for the files, then there will be some photos of the assembly.


The 2 pieces that make the box



The box top


Decorative paper for the sides


Decorative paper for the top

Now for the assembly...


Sides for the box


Add adhesive to the end that is scored at 1/2 inch
Attach to the second side piece on the unscored end


Add adhesive to the remaining 1/2 inch end and complete the box




Score the box top at one inch on all sides




Fold tabs in and glue to the inside, I found that this comes out
better if I use a strong adhesive like the red tape.



Glue the top to the bottom 


And decorate ... 

That's all there is to it!
I used Close To My Heart Chantilly Papers - X7163B
The flowers and ribbons are from my 'collection'
The navy blue pieces on the bottom corner were cut with a punch.

The CCR file uses Cricut Craft Room Basic - comes free with Craft Room
and Close To My Heart Artiste cartridge.
I cut it out using the Cricut Expression 2





Today is the last day for this months Special Offer!

when you place a $50.00 order (before tax and shipping)
I will send you the ink pad of your choice 
for
FREE!!

 You can place your order 


While you are there, check out the Close To My Heart specials...

The July Stamp of the Month for $5.00 with your $50.00 order
S1307A

And this beautiful Workshop on the Go  Canvas Art Kit - G1062
for
 $19.95
that's 50% off the regular price of $39.95


If you would like the Cricut Craft Room cut file, please leave a comment and a way for me to contact you and I will email it right to you.

Don't forget... 
Tomorrow the new new Close To My Heart 
Autumn/Winter Idea Book comes out!

There are so many wonderful new products I can''t wait to start showing you!
I hope you will look for them in the weeks ahead,

As always, thanks for stopping by :)








post signature

1 comment:

  1. very nice do you still have the Cricut Craft Room cut file thanks

    dminer3@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete