Pages





Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Card Holder Birthday Cards

Good Morning! Today I am showing the first set of cards that go with this cute Card Holder.


I am starting with the Birthday cards, All the papers, except the white, are from the Dream Pop set ( no longer available) from Close To My Heart, The stamps and inks are all from CTMH. The cuts are from CTMH Cricut Art Phliosophy and Artiste.



CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection Birthday


CTMH Card Chatter - Birthday - D1475


CTMH For Every Occasion - D1187


This last card is a happy coincidence :). After I cut the frames for the ovals, I turned the paper over and just loved the negative space left over. I trimmed it down to fit the A2 card base, used a Sakura Souffle Gray pen to do the stitching, Stamped the sentiment CTMH Card Chatter - Birthday - D1475 in slate, added the flower, button and twine from my stash and was done. A simple card, but I love it ! I will be watching for more of this negative space stuff !

I hope you will come back tomorrow for the Thank You cards.

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment