Pages





Thursday, July 18, 2013

Card Holder Friendship Cards and a Special Offer!

Hello !

Today I am sharing the set of four Friendship Cards that go with the Card Holder I showed you on Monday that can be found HERE.

Please go to the end of this post to check out my July  Close To My Heart Special offer.

All of the cards were made with the Close To My Heart Dream Pop paper, CTMH stamps, inks and Cricut Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges.



CTMH Cricut Artiste Word Balloon  D1531


CTMH For Every Occasion  D1187


CTMH Casual Expressions  D1525


CTMH Pinwheel  Stamp of the Month S1305


Now for the 
Special Offer !!

From today until July 31, 2013

when you place a $50.00 order (before tax and shipping)
I will send you the ink pad of your choice 
for
FREE!!

 You can place your order 


While you are there, check out the Close To My Heart specials...

The July Stamp of the Month for $5.00 with your $50.00 order
S1307A

And this beautiful Workshop on the Go  Canvas Art Kit - G1062
for
 $19.95
that's 50% off the regular price of $39.95



Tomorrow I will show you the Thank You cards that go with this set. I hope you will come by and check them out !

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment