Pages





Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Wreath

I finally got this wreath finished so I can take down my winter one ! The flowers are made with cuts from Cricut Close To My Heart Art Philosophy, Cricut Close To My Heart Artiste and Cricut Flower Shop cartridges in sizes from 1.5 inches to 5.8 inches. The paper is from various stacks from my 'collection'.
The leaves are CTMH Sweet Leave cut from Artiste cut at .75 inch and stamped in New England Ivy with the leaves from the June Stamp of the Month.

I used hot glue to attach all the flowers and leaves to a 12 inch green foam wreath form that I got at Walmart.

The Yellow ribbon is from The Christmas Tree Shop.


If you haven't tackled a wreath yet, I hope this one gives you some ideas to do one of your own.

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment