Pages





Friday, July 19, 2013

Card Holder Thank You Cards and Special Offer!


Wow, It's Friday... and the end of my first full week back in 'Blog Land" :)

Today I am sharing the final set of cards that go with the  Card Holder that I showed you on Tuesday.

Like the Birthday and Friend sets, these are done with Close To My Heart Dream Pop Paper, Ink, Stamps and Cricut Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges



CTMH For Every Occasion D1187


CTMH Card Word Puzzle  C1494


CTMH Casual Expressions D1525


CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection Word Balloons  D1531


Now for the 
Special Offer !!

From today until July 31, 2013

when you place a $50.00 order (before tax and shipping)
I will send you the ink pad of your choice 
for
FREE!!

 You can place your order 


While you are there, check out the Close To My Heart specials...

The July Stamp of the Month for $5.00 with your $50.00 order
S1307A

And this beautiful Workshop on the Go  Canvas Art Kit - G1062
for
 $19.95
that's 50% off the regular price of $39.95



This was a fun project to do and the cards worked up very quickly by taking advantage of the stamp sets that have Cricut cuts to go with them.

Now I have 12 cards ready to go or a great gift if need be.

I hope this has given you a few ideas of your own, If you have have any questions, please leave a comment and I will try to answer them for you !


As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment