Pages





Monday, July 1, 2013

Welcome Back!

 ....... oh wait, you haven't been gone, I have !!

After a long break I am going to try to get back into the swing of blogging, no promises, just fingers crossed.

For my first post back, I want to let you know about a great deal happening for the month of July from Close To My Heart.


This Canvas Art Workshop on the Go available for $19.95, that's 50% off the regular price of $39.95. There is NO qualifying purchase and NO limit.

You can find all the details and place your order HERE

While you are looking don't miss out on the July Stamp of the Month



And now to show that I haven't lost all my creativity, I have a card I made from one of the new stamps that will be available in the new Idea Book August 1st! I can't wait to show you some of the very EXCITING stuff that is coming your way in this book. I know you are going to find something that is a must have!



As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment