Pages





Saturday, September 22, 2012

Card Gift Set

As I was wandering around Pinterest, just looking for a few minutes... yea right, more like an hour, I ran across a few great inspiration pieces. The first is this easy to make card box.

The tutorial can be found at Fabulously Artsy



The flower is from Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge

 
Here are the cards I put in it.





The cuts are from Close To My Heart Art Philosophy, the stamps are from Close To My Heart and SU.

I'm sorry about the poor photos of the cards. I was rushing out the door to the birthday party they were for, when I realized I hadn't taken any pictures. 

I love how easy to assemble this box is . I will be making more of these for sure !

As always, thanks for stopping in :)

1 comment:

  1. This box is beautiful Mindy! I love how it holds cards on both sides. Would make such a great gift too!! You cards are so pretty, I love that they are beautiful without a lot of work involved in them. Simplicity, I so love simplicity!

    ReplyDelete