Pages





Sunday, September 16, 2012

Crafty Organizing

I just love when I can combine my crafting and organizing into one project. I have been accumulating a lot of extra Cricut cuts and putting them in a boring old envelope. So when Crafty Organizing was chosen for the theme this week at SweetSassyDiva , I decided to make something fun, useful and decorative to store them in.


 I started by making the inside pocket pages using a piece of 12 x 12 " paper. Score and fold as shown on the photos.



I used my Bind It All to put this book together.




The cover is just a light weight chipboard covered with black card stock.

I used Cricut Craft Room to size and cut out the image and phrase -  from Cricut Everyday sized at 3".




I wanted to be able sort the cuts by theme, so I cut out tabs from From My Kitchen to attach to each page.



I wrote on the labels then attached with a strong adhesive.





And the finished book... with a few embellishments.


Cartridges used:

Cricut Everyday
From My Kitchen

This was a fun project make and can be changed up in lots of ways to fit other needs. Please come back this week and see some more great crafty organizing projects!

Mindy - Grammies Craft Room

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea Mindy!! I love how you made your pockets and tabs, perfect for keeping extra cuts that we don't use for a project! I am thinking that I'm going to have to lift this wonderful organizing idea!!

    ReplyDelete