Pages





Monday, July 29, 2013

Treat Holder Tutorial Using Cricut Craft Room and Expression

This mornings project is an easy treat holder that I made with a cut file for CCR that uses the free images that come with the Cricut Craft Room.



I have given the card stock size if you would rather cut it with using the Cricut and the scoring lines.



This one was cut by hand, with the corners rounded


This one was cut with the CCR file.

The papers for both are Close To My Heart - Chantilly X7163B
and the stamp is from a set that came with my Consultant Kit

The only thing missing for this project is the treats.... Not found in my house unless the grand kids are here :)




Now for the 
Special Offer !!

From today until July 31, 2013

when you place a $50.00 order (before tax and shipping)
I will send you the ink pad of your choice 
for
FREE!!

 You can place your order 


While you are there, check out the Close To My Heart specials...

The July Stamp of the Month for $5.00 with your $50.00 order
S1307A

And this beautiful Workshop on the Go  Canvas Art Kit - G1062
for
 $19.95
that's 50% off the regular price of $39.95


Please leave a comment if you have any questions about my tutorial for this easy Treat Holder.

As always, thanks for stopping by :)





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment