Pages





Monday, July 22, 2013

Fun Summer Wreath Using My Cricut expression


Good Morning,

Today I have a fun, easy summer wreath that I made using my Cricut Expression, Art Philosophy, Artiste and Flower Shoppe.

Over the coarse of a few weeks, it shouldn't have taken that long, I made about 50 flowers from the 3 Cricut cartridges above from lots of different papers in my stash. I inked the edges of most of them, assembled using hot glue.

I purchased a green wreath form from Walmart and again using my hot glue gun, attached the flowers to the form.I only put them on the front half of the form so it would lay flat against the door. The ribbon I used to hang it was from a roll of chiffon type that I got from The Christmas Tree Shop. After I attached the flowers I decided it need something else so I cut out leaves using Artiste and stamping them with the Close To My Heart June Stamp of the Month - S1306. I put them in randomly between the flowers to hide any gaps.




It was such a good feeling to finally be able to take down my Christmas door decoration and replace it with this bright and cheerful wreath, even if was in June ! :)



Now for the 
Special Offer !!

From today until July 31, 2013

when you place a $50.00 order (before tax and shipping)
I will send you the ink pad of your choice 
for
FREE!!

 You can place your order 


While you are there, check out the Close To My Heart specials...

The July Stamp of the Month for $5.00 with your $50.00 order
S1307A

And this beautiful Workshop on the Go  Canvas Art Kit - G1062
for
 $19.95
that's 50% off the regular price of $39.95





If you have any questions about my special for July or this fun wreath, please leave a comment or email me.

As always, thanks for stopping by  :)




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment