Pages





Monday, July 15, 2013

Learning from a Mistake

I hope I can help some of you from making this same mistake some time down the road. The mistake of using the wrong type of adhesive on a project. After I cut this very cute  Card Holder  from the Cricut Artiste cartridge, found on page 47, I used a white glue to  put it together instead of my ATG dispenser or any other type of two sided tape. As you can see from the photos, the white glue caused my very cute folder to warp dreadfully. The paper is Close To My Heart Chantilly - X7163B ( it will be available in the new Autumn/Winter Idea book also! ) the stamp set is Crafted with Love - B1399 and the tag is cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.



I made this as a trial run for for a larger project that I will be showing you in the next few days. I hope you will come by tomorrow to see what I have been working on.

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment