Pages





Monday, August 5, 2013

Cricut Artiste Birthtday Card


Good Monday morning!

After a very busy week of moving my craft room, going to the local fair with my daughters and grand kids and a family get together, I have a quick and easy card for you.

This Birthday Card uses the Close To My Heart stamp sets
 D1529 and D1475
With the Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge Artiste.


I have a fun Mini Album using the new  Artbooking cartridge from Close To My Hear to show you tomorrow, so I hope you will come by.

If you would like to see the new CTMH Idea Book for the fall/winter please check it out


We have a great special for the month of August!
 With every $50.00 order, you will get the 
August Stamp of the Month for
FREE!!!!

Learn more HERE!

If you would like to receive the new Idea Book, just leave me a comment with a way to reach you.

As always, thanks for stopping by :)




No comments:

Post a Comment