Pages





Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer Mini Album From Artbooking

Good Morning!

I have to say , I have never been a scrapbooker... I am a cardmaker/papercrafter. But this new cartridge - Close To My Heart Artbooking - Z1906 may change that! It makes the whole process so easy I can do it!

Here is my very first Mini Album, found on pages 52 - 53 of the handbook. All of the various embellishments are from this cartridge and the stamp sets that come with the bundle. I cut everything out at the size shown in the book and it went together great!












I put a pen along the spine before I tied the twine. It gives the right amount of space for the book to open easily.
Here is the finished book. I probably will be adding more bling and 'stuff' as I look at.

If you would like to see the new CTMH Idea Book for the fall/winter please check it out




We have a great special for the month of August!
 With every $50.00 order, you will get the 
August Stamp of the Month for
FREE!!!!



Learn more HERE!

And with a $50.00 order I will send you an ink pad of your choice, FREE!!

If you would like to receive the new Idea Book, just leave me a comment with a way to reach you.


So if you are like me and think these Mini Albums are too much work and thought, I would say to give this cartridge a try!

As always, thanks for stopping by :)



No comments:

Post a Comment