Pages





Thursday, August 15, 2013

Butterfly Birthday Card with Cricut Expression

Today's project is a set of birthday cards that I am going to add to the card box at work. I found my inspiration on Pinterest HERE.




All the cuts are from the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge. I used a Stampin Up stamp for the background on the card base and the colored butterflies. For the butterflies I used Versa Mark ink and Iridescent Embossing powder. I used a twine that has a silver thread (from Paper Wishes) for the body and antennae. The birthday sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink.

I absolutely love how great this card is in all the different colors.

Don't forget the August special from Close To My Heart...

If you would like to see the new CTMH Idea Book for the fall/winter please check it out



We have a great special for the month of August!
 With every $50.00 order, you will get the 
August Stamp of the Month for
FREE!!!!



Learn more HERE!

And with a $75.00 order I will send you an ink pad of your choice, FREE!!

If you would like to receive the new Idea Book, just leave me a comment with a way to reach you.

As always, thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment