Pages





Friday, August 9, 2013

Imagine Nursery Tails Baby Card


Happy Friday!

I actually dusted off my Imagine...and it WAS dusty! to make this not so quick baby card.

It was pretty easy to get the cute giraffe and trees printed and cut, but it had to calibrate the cut and ink and that took some time. It still isn't right so I used my scissors to get the unwanted white border cut off. Then I inked the edges to cover up any of the places that weren't quite right. I used lots of pop dots to attach the layers and give it lots of dimension. The stamp is from Stampin Up as are the punches I used.

I really wanted to do this card using the Cricut Craft Room. I even got my cartridge linked and put all the images on the mat. I hooked up the Imagine to my computer and hit cut. It prepared to print, sent them to the Imagine and said to follow the instructions on the Imagines screen. That's when I got a little peeved... the Imagine lost the connection to my computer. I tried three times before I gave up and did it the old fashioned way, and wasted a third of a sheet of paper. So I guess tomorrow I will be searching message boards for a solution, if one exists.



I got the idea for this card from the cartridge handbook.

If you would like to see the new CTMH Idea Book for the fall/winter please check it out





We have a great special for the month of August!
 With every $50.00 order, you will get the 
August Stamp of the Month for
FREE!!!!



Learn more HERE!

And with a $75.00 order I will send you an ink pad of your choice, FREE!!

If you would like to receive the new Idea Book, just leave me a comment with a way to reach you.

I hope this card shows you that if you have an Imagine, it might be fun to dust it off and make a card :)

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment