Pages





Thursday, August 29, 2013

Side Step Birthday Card

I don't know why, but this type of card has always intimidated me. But now, I have mastered it! It really isn't hard and makes a great impression on the person who is receiving it.
.
I put together to ideas that I found - yup- on Pinterest! They can be found HERE and HERE.

The pitcher and flowers are from Country Life cut at 3 inches and the Sentiment banner is from CTMH Art Philosophy cut at .75 inches. The sentiment is CTMH -  D1187 - For Every Occasion and the paper is Chantilly - X7163B



I am definitely going to make more of this card !

If you would like to see the new CTMH Idea Book for the fall/winter please check it out




We have a great special for the month of August!
 With every $50.00 order, you will get the 
August Stamp of the Month for
FREE!!!!



Learn more HERE!

And with a $75.00 order I will send you an ink pad of your choice, FREE!!

If you would like to receive the new Idea Book, just leave me a comment with a way to reach you.






No comments:

Post a Comment