Pages





Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Blooms

Can't believe spring is almost here! Our winter here in New Jersey has been so mild it's seemed like spring since our only real snow storm ~ on Halloween !

For this  weeks challenge - Spring Blooms - I decided to make a flower pot card. I know, this is so last year, but I never got around to making one. I followed the great tutorial found at Splitcoaststampers.

I set my flowers, from Create A Critter, up on the Gypsy to cut at 3 inches. I used papers from Stampin Up's Salebration.



I assembled the flowers, inked the edges and added some tiny paper flowers with brads in the center.
The sentiments are from Stampin Up as is the ink and ribbon.




3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That card is just steller. Love all the different colors and textures. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Love all your details and tutorial for it!
    Thank you,
    Beverly
    jordanbev5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME card Mindy!! I love the patterns on the flowers and all the colors. I've made a few of these and they are so much fun, but mine didn't turn out as great as yours did!!

    ReplyDelete