Pages





Thursday, March 1, 2012

Button Up!

Hello everyone ! Mindy from Grammies Craft Room with a Button Up project  to share with you. I had a hard time deciding what direction to go with this challenge. I had  a Cricut cut in mind when I first saw this theme but of coarse when I went to actually make it I couldn't find it!! Has that happened to you??

I ended up using the 'Button' function key on the Paisley cartridge on page 33.

I cut it in 3 sizes  2", 2.25" and 2.5"  The middle is cut at 2" but I moved it to cut out in the  same paper as the second layer.  I inked all the edges and attached with glue only in the center of each layer.





The  button is from my button box :) with a piece of hemp tied through it.
The sentiment is from Stampin Up with Early Espresso ink. The ribbon is Sage Shadow (ret) from Stampin Up.
I stamped Crumb Cake card stock - SU - with a SU stamp using Crumb Cake ink - SU
The patterned paper is from DCWV - Linen Closet stack .

Someday maybe my photography skills will improve and the pictures will do the image justice! I can tell you this card looks so much better in person! I am very happy with the way it turned out !

5 comments:

  1. Yes, Mindy this has happened to me many times!!! lol I love the card! The colors are just beautiful together and the image is so cute! When you find out how to take better pics, please do a tutorial-cause I need better pic taking skills as well!! lol Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, I left you a blog award on my blog, please come see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just a fabulous card!!!!! Love the design and the colors too!!!!! You did a wonderful job on it!!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete