Pages





Sunday, March 18, 2012

CWWC Challenge #14

The new challenge is up at Crafting When We Can and it's a fun one !  One for the Boys !  Our sponsor this week is  Some Odd Girl. If this is a new company for you, as it was to me, I think you will like all the awesome images they offer. They have both clear stamps and digi's ~ Something for everyone :)


I don't often make masculine cards just for fun, so this challenge is a good push for me. I used my Cricut to make the main image. It's from Nate's ABCs and is cut at 2.5 inches with all the layers. I sponged the edges to give it a little more depth and used dimensionals to attach to the card front. On the top I used some paper that I think is from DCWV but I can;t be sure as it's been in my paper box for a looonnngg time :) I added a small strip of brown cardstock along one edge for more definition. The punches and sentiment are from Stampin Up. I tied some hemp around the top and attached the tag to it. The 3 red circles are punches and then covered with Glossy Accents. 



The rest of the CWWC design team has more great examples for you to be inspired by, so I hope you will go check them out and then create your own One for the Boys and play along !

2 comments:

  1. O my goodness this is so cute!! I love all the little details on it!! I will definatly be entering this challenge!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Mindy. I bought Nate's for that cut alone, and I still haven't used it. I really need to scraplift that, it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete