Pages





Monday, March 19, 2012

First Card using....

my Close To My Heart new Consultant kit! I finally had time to start playing with all the goodies that I received when I signed up as new consultant. There is sooo much good stuff you get that I didn't know where to start. I have to tell you I was convinced by the offer of the free Art Philosophy bundle that is part of the offer to new consultants during the month of March. I was on line on March 1st to sign up!

Okay, on to my card... First the pictures...

The flower , leaf and sentiment are from the Spring set that comes in the New Consultant Kit. The flourish in the banner is from the Celebration set that comes with the Art Philosophy bundle. The flower is found on page  57 <Flower 3> . The rounded banner is on page 39 < Banner3> . The smaller banner is on page 68 < Banner 1>. The leaves were stamped and hand cut by hand, They are all cut at the size that is printed on the stamp sheet that corresponds with the image. I sponged all the edges with Cocoa ink. It is that easy to make your own embellishments!

The ivory card stock, ribbon, brad and marker used for the stitching lines, are from my stash of goodies. everything else is CTMH.

I will have to learn not use too many cuts and stamps on one project.... it's going to be easy to go overboard :)
 If you have any questions about my card or CTMH products, please leave a comment or email me.

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. This card is adorable. Love the design and your multi-patterned flower is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Mindy! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete