Pages





Monday, July 16, 2012

Vacation Time

Hello everyone....I'm sharing this weeks project for the Vacation Time challenge at SweetSassyDiva.

My family is headed out on a 10 day road trip and I wanted to make a journal/scrapbook to have in the car. I wanted it to be simple yet easy to add things. Using the book rings makes this a very friendly book.

I cut the cover from a file folder then covered it with paper. The map is from the Close To My Heart Cruisin' paper pack. The stamps are also from CTMH - Adventure USA set.
Road Trip was cut from Cuttin' Up at 1.25 inches.




I cut up some regular paper and some index cards to write things on and to glue little mementos to. The  beauty of this type of book is you can add as many pages as you need to hold all those great things we will find along the way !

A always, Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! Super neat idea, hope you have a great time!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your book. I bought this stamp set because I LOVE LOVE LOVE the things I've seen done with it (especially yours). I haven't used it yet, but really looking forward to it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, I love the style of this book!!!

    ReplyDelete