Pages





Thursday, July 19, 2012

Have You Heard ??

Close To My Heart will have a NEW Cricut cartridge..... Available August 1st!!!!


It comes with 3 stamp sets and 3 pages of precut, coordinating chipboard pieces.   
          All of this for only $99.00.
      Holy cow!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Here is a link for the handbook so you can start wanting this cartridge NOW!!

The new Idea Book will be available August 1st, too !

 If you would like a copy of this exciting new book send me and email!!

And don't forget to place a $50.00 order and get July's Stamp of The Month for only $5.00!!


Or up your order to $75.00 and also get free paper and embellishments!! Perfect Pairs..


Hurry cause this Perfect Pairs offer ends July 31st!




Click HERE to order !!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great, I only just saw this product at the craft fair in Australia. I bought some springs and they are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete