Pages





Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer

Hello, I'm here to share a card I made for this weeks Lazy Days of Summer challenge at SweetSassyDivaMy favorite summer pass time (other than crafting ! ) is reading. It is my big guilty pleasure that I can only really enjoy during my summer vacation. For this card I pushed my limits with the colors and the size. I don't usually pull out bright, bold color combo's and this card is a 5x7 and I am pretty much an A2 size gal.

The image is from Kate's ABC's cut at 3.75 inches. I set up all the layers on my Gypsy.




As usual, I put 2 of each of the smaller cuts on my mat as a precaution ... you never know when something isn't going to cut out just right :)
For the layer that cuts the hat, shoes,  pocket etc, I used the hide contour function to get the pieces in the color I preferred.





The sentiment is computer made then punched out with a 2" punch, backed by a scalloped circle punch. The leaves are from SU bird punch and the butterflies are from a SU Sizzlet. 

I hope you are enjoying all the great Lazy Days of Summer projects all the DT shows you this week !


No comments:

Post a Comment