Pages





Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oops !!! Fixing a mistake ...

I know... a mistake... how can that happen ?? Well that's easy enough to answer...I put Feb dates in for a blog hop that is happening in March !! Duh!! I made the cutest invitation that you can see here for Bobbi Jo's Blog hop and screwed up the date ! ( I fixed the date in the picture of the original post )

So I want all of you to mark down the correct dates for the Birthday Blog Hop at SweetSassyDiva
March 10th & 11th. So now that we are all on the same 'date page'. I hope you will mark your calendars and join us !!

Thanks for stopping by :)  Please feel free to leave your comments about how shocked you are that I made a big mistake !!  Hahaha!!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I think there's just something in the air making our brains take their own route to wherever they want to go! Hey thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete