Pages





Saturday, February 18, 2012

Make Something Fun...


...that's the theme here at SweetSassyDiva this week! I chose a quick and easy little candy holder. I made mine for Valentines Day, but it will work for any occasion.

Start with a piece of card stock that is 3" x 7 3/4"


Score as shown below:


Fold on score lines and add adhesive



To make the rosettte I used Ribbons and Rosettes. I welded 4 - 1.26" sections together.


I scored this piece every 1/4" and attached the ends together with hot glue.


I punched out 2 - 1" circles , inked the edges and glued to the center of the front and back of the rosette. I stamped a heart from Stampin Up and cut out and pop dotted to the circle.
The rosette is attached to the front of the box with hot glue.
I cut a piece of ribbon about 7" long and used heart brads to attach to the box.



I put Ghiradeli squares inside and it's ready to give to my one and only valentine... my husband !

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. This is a super cute little treat box Mindy!! I love that it can be custom decorated for any holiday or theme!! Love the rosette, I think they make something look "dressy" without much fuss. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic!! Lucky valentines gifts for your friends, everybody loves yummy chocolate!!!Great tutorial!!
    Hugs Trish

    ReplyDelete