Pages





Tuesday, February 21, 2012

CWWC Challenge # 12 - Big Birthday's

that's the theme for the next challenge at Crafting When We Can. 
and our sponsor is

                                     
I made a fun card for my best friend who is a few years older than I am and I use every chance I get to remind her ! So with this in mind, every year is a BIG birthday for her !


The bee and the sentiment are cut from Cricut Birthday Bash and the numbers are from Cricut  A Child'sYear.
I added lots of Stickles and some ribbon I have had for a while and a purple flower. I popped the bee and the sentiment up with dimensional's from Stampin Up. I like the bright and cheerful colors to soften the 'age' !

My fellow Design Team members have made some awesome and fun cards for this challenge. I hope you will stop by and check them out .

As always, thanks for stopping by !

No comments:

Post a Comment