Pages





Friday, February 3, 2012

My First Video!

Well. I bit the bullet and did my first video! I had fun doing this and hope to do more!
This is for the SweetSassyDiva challenge Hidden Journaling/Sentiment.



The details for this card are:
Card stock 5 1/2 " x 11 15/16"
Card stock 3 1/4" X 4 1/2"
Border ~ Paper Trimmings 1 x 11"
Birds ~ Celebrate with Flourish 1.25 "
Heart Topper ~ Cricut American Alphabet .80"
Template below:





This is an easy project that has many uses. I  hope you will give it a try.

As always, thanks for stopping by :)


3 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful project!!!! Thanks for the video!!!!Love the die cuts the birds are just adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, I love it. I will definitely try this. Good job on the video, keep them coming!

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat card. You did an excellent job on the video. Cannot wait to see more. Thanks for sharing.

    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete