Pages





Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Thank You

I don't know about you, but I feel that when someone has gone to the time and trouble to give you a special gift, they should receive a special thank you. So the theme this week at SweetSassyDive is 'Thanks For The Gift'.



The card base is from Birthday Bash, cut at 5". The presents are from Christmas Cheer and are cut at 1.5". The paper and ribbon are from my collection. The sentiment and image are Stampin Up and the punch is Stampin Up xlg oval . 

This card was very quick to put together, after I got the  presents cut.... when will I learn to NOT try to cut things smaller than my Cricut likes to cut them????? Oh well... it all worked in the end :)

I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year !!! Being a part of this AMAZING design team is such a great treat for me. I can't wait to see what new and exciting projects are in store for 2012!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow what a stunning card!!!! Love the red and white fabulous!!!!! Happy new year and best wishes in 2012!!!!!

    ReplyDelete