Pages





Monday, December 5, 2011

Last Minute Treat Box

On Thanksgiving morning, my daughter asked me to make something to put cookies in to take as a hostess gift. Mind you she is asking this about 2 hours before needs it..... does this sound familiar to anyone??? Thank goodness I had received the Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge in the mail a few days earlier.

Since this was so last minute, the houses are basically 'bare bones', but still turned out cute. I know I can make them ever so much cuter with some inking, buttons, ribbons and bows :)







 I started out by using the fit to page feature on my E2. After it was placed on the mat, I checked the size so I could cut the layers the same.

The only embellishing I did was on the sweets sign.... just some pen work.

Even though they are very plain, the recipients loved them.I can't wait to have the time to really do one of these up right !

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment: