Pages





Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Hello everyone. The next Challenge at Crafting When We Can is to create something that is inspired by a resolution, like getting fit, finding more 'me' time , etc.

Our sponsors for this challenge are

The Stamping Boutique , where you will find some amazing digis !!


and

Crafty Ribbons




I was given this wonderful image from The Stamping Boutique and I immediately thought of the Jetsons and knew I had to try something sort of Retro. Well if you have been following my blog for a while, you will know that retro isn't really in my comfort zone. I don't remember doing any other project in this style....but I must say, I kind of like how this card tuned out.


It's a 5 1/4 " square card using papers from DCWV Mod-Retro stack. The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment I did on the computer.

I hope you will visit Crafting When We Can Challenge and see what my DT sisters have created to inspire you to play along with this fun challenge!

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment: