Pages





Monday, January 23, 2012

CWWC Challenge #10

This weeks Crafting When We Can Challenge is to use something not made for crafting on your project.
 Our sponser for this challenge is

Spesch Designer Stamps

My image ~ Ashley ~ is so cute.... just like all the digi's found a Spesch Designer Stamps !

I decided to make an easel card so I could make this adorable image as large as possible. For my non-crafting item I used aluminum foil and punched out using punches from Stampin Up. I colored the flower and leaves with Copic markers and used a brad to hold them together.



The sentiment is from Stampin Up.

I hope you make a card or other project that uses anything that isn't a regular crafting item....then go link it up at the challenge site .... remember to read the rules.... and have FUN!!

As always, thanks for stopping by :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow it is just gorgeous!!!!!The flower too!!!! Just a really really adorable card!!!! excellent work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete