Pages





Sunday, February 27, 2011

Imagine Card

Hello everyone

Things have calmed down here now that the kids have gone home. It's way to quiet, and things are all picked up and in their normal places, but oh how I miss the noise and mess !!

So I filled the empty places with crafting, like all of us do, right?

I had to send my Imagine back ~ it had some printing problems ~ and my replacement came Friday so first thing I had to test it out. ( FYI - it works perfectly ! )My best friend's birthday is today so I made a very simple card for her.
I used the card image from Imagine More and the Piece of Cake cut with the layers. The ribbon is Stampin Up and the buttons are from my button jar.

I hope you will mark your calendar for Saturday the 5th for the Operation Write Home Bunny Hop. I know there will be tons of spring time ideas for you to drool over :)

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. cute card Mindy. I'm so inspired by your projects. I left you some love on my blog...check it out!

    ReplyDelete