Pages





Monday, February 7, 2011

Best Friends Card

Welcome to another Monday ! I hope everyones weekend was a good one ! Mine was terrific. My youngest daughter and I traveled to see my oldest daughter and 2 grandkids! They live 2 hours away, so we don't get to see them as often as a mom/grammie would like. That's when a road trip comes into play.
My youngest and I have had MANY road trips and they are always a fun time with lots of stories, singing and laughter.

Ok, on to my card for today.  I wanted to send a special card to my best friend, for no reason, really.
I knew I wanted to use a printed image from the Imagine, so that was my inaspiration.
All the patterned paper cuts are form the Best Friends Cartridge. The teapot and sentiment stamps are from Papertrey Ink.The teapot is stamped in Versa Mark and embossed with clear embossing powder. The sentiment uses Chocolate Chip from Stampin Up.
The card base is Pacific Point also from Stampin Up.
Some inking around all the egdes, ribbon from my stash and doodling with my white gel pen and I called it done.

It's always nice to send a handmade card to someone who appreciates the thought and effort behind it.

As always, thanks for stopping by :)


 ps, I don't know how I made the background color behind the word to white. So I don;t know how to undo it  LOL... If anyone can tell me the how's I would appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment