Pages





Friday, February 4, 2011

Count Me One Lucky Blogger

Happy Friday Everyone!

I know I have used this line before, but I Love Blogland !! In just a few short months I have been touched by so many new friends. Two of them have honored my blog by passing on this award.

Auds -n- Ends  and Creations With Becca both passed this award on to me!  How lucky am I to have this happen!! Thank you both from the bottom of my heart ! I hope you all will visit their blogs. They each have great ideas to share with you.

When you receive this award you are suppose to:

1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!

So here we go~

8 things about me~

1. I'm a Lunch Lady by day, crafter at night

2. I miss my girls when they aren't with me

3. I hate to cook, but love to bake

4.  I grew up on a dairy farm

5. I am a huge Tim McGraw fan

6. My absolute favorite thing to do is have my morning coffee on the deck

7. I hope to pass my love of crafting to my grandkids

8. I have collected minature pianos since I was a little girl

I am happily  passing this award on to:

Andrea - Playing With Paper

Tricia - Simply Stamping 

Joy - Blondemommy's Blog

Cindy - Cindy's Card Co

Crickitt - Crickitt's Crazy Creations

Sherrie - Impressionable Art

Vieve - Plaid Polka Dots

Danielle - Chickie's Crafty Nest

I have left you all a comment to stop by and pick up your award.

I hope this is a happy, safe weekend for everyone.

As alway, thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. Mindy, thank you so much! What an honor! And congratulations yourself....you completely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete