Pages





Monday, July 11, 2011

Baby Shower Invites and Favors

I hope you are all having a great summer. I had such good intentions to have new projects to post every couple of days for the entire summer... but you know how good intentions can sometimes get a little off track... So now I am just hoping to have a few projects to post for the rest of the summer..

Before the craziness started, I was asked to make baby shower invitations for a very good freind of my daughter. Of coarse I was thrilled and extremely flattered that she liked my stuff well enough to ask me :)
So I made a couple of different samples for her to choose from. Here are 2 of them.


The directions for this pocket card can be found at Splitcoaststampers.  All card stock is Stampin Up. Stamps used are Stampin Up, Papertrey Ink and one from Micheals. I embossed the white with a cuttlebug folder and used Stampin Up punches.

This was such a fun project ! The directions for the side step card can be found at Splitcoaststampers.
Paper is Stampin Up and DCWV. Cruicut cuts fron Nates ABC's and Nursery Rhyme. I think the stamp is Stampin Up. I entered this project in the Cooking With Cricut Challenge #41.


My next post will be the favors I made for her to choose from. Then I will show you which ones she picked and I made 40 of each :)

As always thank you for stopping by :)


7 comments:

  1. Oh these are darling! I must admit, I'd pick "Special Delivery" because it is not only precious but it is unlike anything you can buy!! Don't get me wrong, the pocket invites are very sweet - I just think the other one is amazing! Can't wait to see which one was picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mindy! Doris from NJ here - hope you're doing well. I wanted to invite you to join a new crafting site Crafting by Designs - we have weekly challenges including cards for OWH and Cricut projects as well. Here's an invitation link http://craftingbydesigns.ning.com/?xgi=3AF6a172sxJUwY

    Hope you can join us! Doris :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sweet invitations. I really like when people make homemade invites:) You did an awesome job. TFS and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut:)
    ~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)

    ~Roberta, CWC DT
    www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, Mindy! She will have a hard decision to make. Thanks for linking up with us at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete