Pages





Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Favor Boxes for Baby Shower

Today I am sharing the favor boxes I made as samples for the hostess to choose from.

The first is a Gable box and you can get the directions at Splitcoaststampers. All supplies for this box are Stampin Up, except the ribbon, which is from my stash.
The next choice is this Baby Block box. It is cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. The letter squares are from George and Basic Shapes and the letters are from a Child's Year.
The last choice is this adorable Baby Carriage box. I found the directions on line and I am very sorry I didn't write down where I got them from. If I find it I will add it to this post so i can give the well deserved credit to the creative person who cam up with this idea . If any of you recognize it and can tell me who did it, PLEASE let me know :)


 
 I will be posting the ones that were chosen next time.

As always, thank you for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment