Pages





Saturday, May 28, 2011

OWH Memorial Day Blog Hop

Welcome to the Operation Write Home
Memorial Day Blog Hop!!

Let me tell you, there are so many great bloggers involved, you will probably want to take a few days to get through them all :)

You should have arrived here from
If you lose your way just click on the badge below to start at the beginning.

                 
My card is a simple  Miss You card. I decided to try the red whote and blue color theme... doesn't come easily to me ..LOL

The paper is DCWV ~ Summer Dream Stack and Stampin Up. The sentiment and punches are Stampin Up. The image is Cricut ~ A Childs Year and the banner is cut free hand.

I hope you enjoy all the wonderful creations to be found on this hop! 
Now you will move on to  Desert Rose Outpost
Happy Hopping!!


1 comment: