Pages





Monday, May 9, 2011

MPS Challenge #12

I really wish I had been able to follow along with Robyn's NSD challenges as they were happening, but unfortunately I couldn't. So when I was able to check them out Sunday, I decided to work my way backwards....... that't why I am starting with #12 - something with a Kid's Theme.

I also decided I was going to try to use only one cartridge - From My Kitchen - If only I had more time I know I could do all 12 ... I just might, even though the challenges will be closed :)

The kid's was cut from Cricut Classis Fonts, all other cuts  - From My Kitchen.
Card stock is Stampin Up and Designer paper is DCWV.
I add I added Stickles and Glossy Accents to the buttons and some white gel pen to the edges.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment