Pages





Sunday, November 7, 2010

Seasons of Thanks

I had picked up a glue pad a few weeks ago but hadn't had a chance to use it until today.
It really did make applying glitter to a stamped image
very easy.
It's odd how I can picture a color combo in my mind but when I go to actually put them together in a card,
it looks nothing like I thought it would :)
I had planned to use more of the dark colors on this card, but as you can see...
ended up with more of a lighter palette!






Stampin Up cardstock: Baja Breeze
Cajun Craze
So Saffron
Stampin Up Old Olive Ribbon
Stampin Up White Craft Ink
Stampin Up Harvest Home stamp set
Clear embossing powder
Glitter... unknown

Thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget...

 Sat, Nov 13th
Operation Write Home
Be My Valentine Blog Hop!!



2 comments:

  1. Hey njgramma!! Thank you for inviting me to your blog and checking mine out as well. You've got such wonderful crafts!!! I will definetly get some great inspiration from you. I see you are a stampin up girl. I'm a clearance rack stampin up girl! lol Well I will definetly be back here more often. You do great crafts!

    ReplyDelete