Oh My Gosh!!!!
Yolanda at Crafty Scentiments gave me this award!
When I first started talking to my daughters about starting a blog, I was only thinking of having a place to share my projects with, hopefully, new friends and my family. I never thought about being given any type of blog award. This is so GREAT!! Thank you Yolanda!!!
This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Here are 8 things about myself
1. My husband is my biggest crafting enabler
2. My favorite time is crafting time with my daughters and granddaughter
3. I am a paper hoarder
4. I spend more time blog surfing than crafting
5. I love Harry Potter and the Twilight series
6. I would leave my Christmas decorations up all year long if I could
7. I am addicted to buffalo chicken bites
8. My Gypsy is my all time favorite crafting tool
Being so new to the blogging world, I am finding new blogs all the time.. So I am going to share this award with 8 of my new blogging friends who,like me, don't have a lot of followers yet. They do have awesome blogs, though!
1. Amy at http://amydesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Shirley G at http://cardsbyshirleyg.blogspot.com/
3. Debra at http://outofmyhead-debra.blogspot.com/
4. Doris at http://momsbeenscrappin.blogspot.com/
5. Lisa at landofencraftment.blogspot.com
6. Rachel at trickut-rachelscrafts.blogspot.com
7. Houses Built of Cards at http://housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com/
8. Brenda at infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
I hope you visit each of the above blogs and let them know how great their blogs are.
Thank you for stopping by!