Pages





Monday, November 29, 2010

I Was Given An Award!!

Oh My Gosh!!!!
Yolanda at Crafty Scentiments gave me this award!



When I first started talking to my daughters about starting a blog, I was only thinking of having a place to share my projects with, hopefully, new friends and my family. I never thought about being given any type of blog award. This is so GREAT!! Thank you Yolanda!!!

This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

Here are 8 things  about myself
1. My husband is my biggest crafting enabler
2. My favorite time is crafting time with my daughters and granddaughter
3. I am a paper hoarder
4. I spend more time blog surfing than crafting
5. I love Harry Potter and the Twilight series
6. I would leave my Christmas decorations up all year long if I could
7. I am addicted to buffalo chicken bites
8. My Gypsy is my all time favorite crafting tool

 Being so new to the blogging world, I am finding new blogs all the time.. So I am going to share this award with 8 of my new blogging friends who,like me, don't have a lot of followers yet. They do have awesome blogs, though!

1. Amy at http://amydesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Shirley G at http://cardsbyshirleyg.blogspot.com/
3. Debra at http://outofmyhead-debra.blogspot.com/
4. Doris at http://momsbeenscrappin.blogspot.com/
5. Lisa at landofencraftment.blogspot.com
6. Rachel at trickut-rachelscrafts.blogspot.com
7. Houses Built of Cards at http://housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com/
8. Brenda at infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

I hope you visit each of the above blogs and let them know how great their blogs are.

Thank you for stopping by!





                                                      

6 comments:

  1. Awesome you deserve it!! Thanks for putting me at the top of your list to pay it forward! Whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and thanks for putting me on the pay it forward. That is very sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mindy. I've never been given an award before. I love that you thought I deserved it, as it means a lot to me,me who is just starting out in the blog world. And doing it to have fun and be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH this is so exciting! Thank you so much for making me one of the pay-it-forwards!!! I think it's wonderful you received the award and I will do my part for other newbie bloggers out there :) Thank you again <3 Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mindy! Congrats on your award, I am sure it made you feel exactly as you have now made me feel by paying-it-forward, special! Thank you! I will do my part to hopefully make someone feel appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mindy - What a nice surprise! Thank you so much for making me one of your pay-it-forwards! I'm honored that you thought of me, a fellow Jersey girl :) Sorry it took me so long to respond, I haven't felt well this week and today is the first time I'm getting back to the blogs I follow and that includes YOU! Thanks again - Doris

    ReplyDelete