Pages





Monday, November 8, 2010

Give Thanks

I am trying to find a design that I really like for my Thanksgiving cards.
I don't have to have very many, but would like to make them all the same to save time for all the Christmas projects I can't wait to make !

I am very happy with this card. It appeals to my sense of 'keep it simple'


Cardstock - Stampin Up
Old Olive
So Saffron
Cajun Craze
Whisper White
Ink - Stampin Up
Old Olive
Cajun Craze
Stamp sets - Stampin Up
French Foliage
Lovely As A Tree
Holiday Best (ret)
Scallop Edge Punch
Nestabilities - Big Scallop Oval



Don't forget to come back on Saturday
Nov. 13th for the
Operation Write Home
Be My Valentine Blog Hop!

Thanks for stopping by :)



1 comment:

  1. It's Debra from Out of my Head. I love that card. It has a real simple elegance. The colors are great too. I'm going to become a follower and look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete