Pages





Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Post It Holder

I found this Post It Holder online
quite sometime ago, but I have forgotten where.
So I am giving all the credit for the original
idea to the unknown creator,
with a BIG thank you!!


I think they will make a nice
'non candy' teacher gift.
Thanks for stopping by :)

The details:

Cardstock - Stampin Up
Patterned Paper - Me and My Big Ideas
Cuttlebug folder - Spiderweb
Champagne Shimmer Mist
Cricut Cartridges - Happy Hauntings and Simply Charmed
Ribbon - Paperwishes
Punch - Stampin Up   1 3/4 Circle

The base is 8 x 5.5 , scored at 3.74 and 4.25
The inside pocket is 4 x 6 scored at .5 and 5.5 on the 6 inch side  and .5 in the 4 inch side





1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!!!! I love the whole thing, but I especially like the cuddlebug spiderweb!
    The picture came out perfectly too! :)
    Great Job!!! Can't wait to see your next project!!!

    ReplyDelete