Pages





Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Begining

Today starts my blogging adventure. I am begining this blog with absolutely no idea of what I'm doing! The only thing I know about blogging is how to follow them and spend hours reading them. I hope in the days to come that I figure out the basics and then move on to a place where I can put things I have had fun making. I am hoping to share this place with my two daughters, who also love to make things.

So off I go to learn how to do this thing called blogging :)  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you started your own blog! It is off to a great start! I am going to have so much fun working with you and Dani to keep it updated and stocked with lots of pictures of different projects!
    Tori will be finishing her scarecrow project soon so you can add it here.
    Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete