Pages





Sunday, April 29, 2012

CWWC Challenge #17 and DT Call

This weeks sponsor at Crafting When We Can is Tickled Pink Stamps. I chose their Mud Pie Faith image. She reminds me of my granddaughter :)


I was suppose to use this sketch...


... but I totally forgot about it when i sat down to make my card...
So when you enter, please don't forget to use your take on it :)

I am sorry to say that my time as a DT member of Crafting When We Can is ending, I am so happy that I was able to be a part of this great challenge blog. Ang and Poppet and the rest of the ladies have been so great and have been so inspiring to me. I hope you will keep checking out their bi weekly challenges and play along when you can !
Here is the info for the DT call:


DT CALL
Commitments:
* Be able to work as part of a team.
* Meet deadlines.
* Post on your fellow DT's cards, and on an assigned number of entrants projects.
* Make a creation/project for every challenge, bare in mind this is one card every two weeks.
* Join in with any blog hops or other events running during your term.
* Commit to a 3 month period.
* Have fun!

Perks:
* You will be a part of a fantastic, friendly team.
* Gain or add to your DT experience.
* Get some freebies from sponsors when offered, please note you will be required to use these images if we are given them free. 

If you are interested in entering our DT Call there are two simple steps to enter:
* Firstly enter the current sketch challenge and in your post mention the DT call.  
* Secondly when you add your creation to the linky tool below put DT after your name.  
If you wish to, you can email using the address on the sidebar with further information about yourself.  

Good luck.  

As always, thanks so much for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment