Pages





Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's Time to Move on to Valentines Day!

As sad as it makes me, I have moved from Christmas to Valentines Day. I am feeling really good about this as it's 6 weeks until the big heart day and I have made more than 10 cards! Granted, I need to have them to the Operation Write Home shipper by Jan. 7th, but I still have time !

So for the next few days I will be posting the latest cards I have made.

I am pretty happy with them all, and proud of myself because I came up with the designs for them all on my own - I didn't scraplift ideas for any of them!!

The owl is from Hoot n Holler.
The paper and ink are Stampin Up.
The stamp is My Pink Stamper - Punnylicious
The felt flowers are Memory Makers
and the ribbon is from my stash.

Paper is Stampin Up
The sentiment is from Hoot n  Holler
The owl is from the Stampin Up Punch
The circle cuts are from Wild Card
I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the background - sorry, I don't know the name

I hope to be back tomorrow with a couple more.
I also want to try to make a project for my very first challenge.... will have to see if that happens :)

Thanks for stopping by.
Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think ! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love both your cards Mindy! That SU punched owl is so cute! And I love the playful sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on both cards. Love the colors. I usually spend my first hour looking at other peeps cards, so kudos to you! :)

    ReplyDelete