Pages





Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving !

I finally got my Thanksgiving cards finished yesterday..... oh well, better late and all that :)
Pictures first, then the details..

The papers are Stampin Up and Hobby Lobby
The turkey border is from Cricut Doodlecharms cut at 1". I ran the base through the Herringbone Cuttlebug folder, inked the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye and used dimensionals to attached over ribbon from Hobby Lobby.
The sentiment and leaf stamps are Stampin Up. I stamped the leaf with Versamark, sprinkled with Heat n Stick powder, heated , added Martha Stuart glitter and heated again for a few seconds.I inked the leaves with Really Rust from SU.

The Heat n Stick powder is great for glitter but I seemed to be all thumbs with it.... guess I'll have to practice some more :)

I have SO much to be thankful for this year so I know I am going to have a great day.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, no matter what your traditions may be.

Happy Thanksgiving !!

1 comment: