Pages





Sunday, August 14, 2011

Diaper Tricycle



Hello everyone! This is my mom's blog, she is the crafty one in the family, but it's amazing how my talent can be drawn out just by watching her work on her projects.
I had a baby shower to go to this weekend and already had a diaper cake made for the mother-to-be. Mom sent me a link to a blog with this diaper tricycle by Paulette at http://www.scrapalette.blogspot.com/. So I took apart the diaper cake and made this tricycle. Let me tell you this was a huge hit at the party. When I told the mother-to-be and her mom that I used size 3 diapers so you can have it on display in the baby's room. Her mom told her NOT to take it apart ever! I guess they really liked it! Her brother is having a baby in a couple months, I think I am going to make one for them too.
The directions call for size 1 diapers, but I like using larger sizes so they don't take it apart right away, but bigger diapers means bigger bike. I had to use a swattling blanket to keep the tires together instead of a receiving blanket.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my first contribution to the blog. Now that I know how easy this is I have to go find more of my projects to post.
Thank you, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment