Pages





Sunday, March 20, 2011

FIrst Time Using A Sketch

I am constantly amazed at how much this family of bloggers that I have come to know, let me stretch my creative wings. I try to give new techniques, challenges and now sketches a go whenever possible. I can't WAIT for summer vacation so I can craft all the time !! LOL).
I used the OWH sketch #46 for these cards. The simpleness suits my style, but I do want to use it again and try to make it a bit more elaborate ~ not my style ~.




The cardstock, ink , Flowers and Happy Birthday stamps are Stampin Up.
Hello and Spring Wishes stamps are Papertrey Ink.
Ribbon is SU and my stash.
The edge punches are Martha Stuart and SU.

I seem to have a problem making cards that are exactly alike.... something else I need to work on :)

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mindy, Gorgeous cards! I love those edge punches. I need to get more for my stash! As for making cards alike, I can't do that either, each and everyone of mine are different. So don't change if you don't want to!
    hugs,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection of cards! Great job using a sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards I found you through MoMo if you would like to visit I am at
    http://www.lindaspinkcraftroom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I'm your newest one too.

    Natasha
    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete