Pages





Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Scrapbook Page Layout Using The New CTMH Cricut Artbooking

Good Morning !

Today I am sharing the first scrapbook layouts I have done using the new Close To My Heart Cricut Artbooking cartridge, that will be available to purchase on August 1st!! Now, I am a card maker not a scrapbooker, but this cartridge makes it so easy to put a layout together that even I found it fun.

It took me about 3 hours from start to finish to pull this layout together and that included picking the papers, which is always my BIGGEST hurdle.





The second page needs something more for embellishments, but I am drawing a blank... so if you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment !


Now for the 
Special Offer !!

From today until July 31, 2013

when you place a $50.00 order (before tax and shipping)
I will send you the ink pad of your choice 
for
FREE!!

 You can place your order 


While you are there, check out the Close To My Heart specials...

The July Stamp of the Month for $5.00 with your $50.00 order
S1307A

And this beautiful Workshop on the Go  Canvas Art Kit - G1062
for
 $19.95
that's 50% off the regular price of $39.95



If you have any questions about my layouts or my CTMH specials, please leave a comment or send me an email.

As always, thanks for stopping by  :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment